- We may collect personal information that can identify you, such as your name and e-mail address, as well as other information that does not identify you.
- We may collect and store any personal information you provide to us, such as when you contact us for help.
- We use various technologies to collect information from your computer and about your activities on our Site, such as cookies, log files, clear gifs (also known as web beacons), and other tracking pixels and third parties to help determine your viewing preferences for advertising and other purposes.
- We and our business partners, such as advertisers, may use technologies, such as cookies and tracking pixels, to collect information about users who view or interact with these advertisements and connect to other websites.
- Links or sponsor websites may be presented in a manner that allows us to keep track of whether the links or sponsor sites have been used.
Information Use and Sharing
Examples of some of the ways we use or share information that we collect about you include, but are not limited to, the following:
- To provide you with products or services, including the display of customized content, advertising, and services.
- To provide technical or customer support.
- To perform research and analysis to gauge use of or interest in products, services, or content offered on our sites, and to develop new services.
- To communicate with you by e-mail about products or services that may be of interest to you.
- To enforce our terms and conditions, or otherwise manage our business.
- To perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
- To communicate with you, such as through email, newsletters, RSS feeds, service announcements, or for customer service, unless you have opted out of these features where available.
Information Use and Sharing with Third Parties
Unless you have opted out where available, we may rent, sell, or share any of your information, personal or otherwise, with third parties, including without limitation for the following purposes:
- To respond to your request for customer service on our sites.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- To respond to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from any law enforcement or other government agency.
- To establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law.
- To investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing.
- To protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others.
- To comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement.
We may also rent, sell, or share aggregated demographic information not specifically identifiable to you, and other non-personal information we collect, with any third parties for any reason, including to develop and deliver targeted advertising, and to conduct general business analysis. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources.
Our sites contain links to other websites, including through advertisements. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of third party linked websites, even if our sites frame the linked third party websites.
- When we collect information from you, you may tell us that you do not want the information used for purposes not directly related to our sites at the point where we ask for the information..
- To opt-out of communications from our third party business partners, please contact them directly.